Study Overview Hibiscus Bouquet
The Hibiscus Bouquet has a White Hibiscus flower at its centre with small clusters flowers creating a border around its sides. The painting has a Soft pastel oil background with complementary shades loosely added.
- Course Difficulty Rating: Beginner Level
- Video Duration: 115 minutes
- Materials & Supplies List
- Line Template Provided
- Full Step by Step Written instructions with Images
- Full-Length Audio Video
Throughout this course I will take your through each step, you will see each stroke, my palette and canvas are in full view throughout each lesson.
I have also included written materials and line art template with full details along with images to allow you to follow away from the video too.
I provide full support throughout this course, upload your painting for feedback at the end of your lesson.
We also have forums where you can ask as many questions as you like.
If you have any questions please send me a message.
Canvas size 12 x 16 inches
Paints - Oil
- Titanium white
- Cadmium Yellow or Windsor Yellow
- Cadmium Orange
- Madders Pink or Crimson mixed with White
- Turquoise Blue
- Sap Green
- Burnt Sienna
- Burnt Umber
- Payne’s Grey (Black and White can be used to create a medium grey)
Paints - Acrylic or Gesso
1/2 Flat Brush
Linseed Oil diluted to 50/50 – linseed and odourless
Water Mixable Oil Medium