The Masterclass Floral Oil Beginners Certification Course
6 different Study Topics
9 Full-length Video’s all studies are complete with written materials and images.
The Study Topics contained within this Course are:
- Getting Started (Intro Study Topic) Learn painting Techniques, Colour Mixing and Backgrounds
- Study 1 – White & Blue Daisy
- Study 2 – Poppies
- Study 3 – Hydrangea
- Study 4 – Geraniums
- Study 5 – Stargazer Lily
This course is packed with information and tips!
Information on types of paints, brushes and how to prep canvas.
Throughout this course I will take your through each step, you will see each stroke, my palette and canvas are in full view throughout each lesson.
I have also included written materials with full details along with images to allow you to follow away from the video too.
I provide full support throughout this course, each lesson allows you to upload your painting for feedback.
We also have forums where you can ask as many questions as you like.
If you have any questions please send me a message.
Oil Paint Colours or Winsor & Newton Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colour Paints
- Titanium White
- Cadmium Yellow or Windsor Yellow
- Yellow Ochre
- Cadmium Orange
- Cadmium Red Light
- Magenta or Crimson Alizarin
- Permanent Mauve
- Burnt Sienna
- Burnt Umber
- Sap Green
- Prussian Blue
- Cerulean Blue
- Aqua Blue or Cobalt Turquoise Light Windsor & Newton
- Payne's Grey
Optional Additional Colours
- Indian Yellow deep (optional)
- Cadmium Yellow Deep (optional)
- Ultra Marine Blue (optional)
- Madders Pink (optional)
Acrylic or Gesso
- White Gesso
- White Acrylic Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint
Tools and Brushes
Basic Brushes required.
- Flat Bright Brush with good Chisel 1 inch
- Flat Brush 3/4 inch
- Flat Bright Brush with good Chisel 1/4 inch
- Medium Size Filbert Brush
- Small Round Brush
- Liner Brush
- Mop Brush