Large Dreamy Daisy
Come Join me painting this lively Large Daisy painting. This is easy to paint and easy to follow using simple steps suitable for all levels.
- Course Difficulty Rating: Beginner Level
- Video Duration: 122 minutes
- Materials & Supplies List
- Full Step by Step Written instructions with Images
- Full-Length Audio Video
- Course Printable Template Provided
Throughout this course I will take your through each step, you will see each stroke, my palette and canvas are in full view throughout each lesson.
I have also included written materials and line art template with full details along with images to allow you to follow away from the video too.
I provide full support throughout this course, upload your painting for feedback at the end of your lesson.
We also have forums where you can ask as many questions as you like.
If you have any questions please send me a message.
Canvas size 50 x 60 cm
Paints - Oil
- Titanium white
- Cadmium Yellow or Windsor Yellow
- Indian Yellow
- Permanent Mauve
- Cerulean Blue
- Sap Green
- Burnt Umber
- Payne’s Grey (Black and White can be used to create a medium grey)
Paints - Acrylic or Gesso
- 1 inch Flat Brush
- 3/4 inch Flat Brush
- 1/2 inch Flat Brush
- 1/4 inch Flat Brush
- Large Filbert Brush
- Small Filbert Brush
- Small Round
- Liner Brush
- Mop Brush
Linseed Oil diluted to 50/50 – linseed and odourless Turps